10 Kg Dumbbell WorkoutJune 21, 2012 at 3:10 pm | Posted in Desmond's Workout | Leave a comment
I wanted to go for some runs + slope sprints, but outside was drizzling. So I decided to carry something out indoors. The workout revolves around one 10kg dumbbell. I managed to watch tv with my mum while doing the following workout. Again, I want to say, a good workout can be done right at the comfort of your own home (And you need not a lot of space to do so).
– Dumbbell Swing
– Slow Pushups
– One arm Dumbbell Chest Press (L)
– One arm Dumbbell Chest Press (R)
– One arm Dumbbell Snatch (L)
– One arm Dumbbell Snatch (R)
– One arm standing Dumbbell Row (L)
– One arm standing Dumbbell Row (R)
– Single Leg Dumbbell Deadlift (L)
– Single Leg Dumbbell Deadlift (R)
For all Sets:
– 30 Secs of Exercise/ 15 Secs of Rest
– No Rest in between Rounds
– Each set lasts for 9 mins.